Here are some sites I think you’ll enjoy.
First, the self‐promotional stuff.
- The blog of my former business, Greener Grass Media — Here are useful insights on promoting your business or organization. Though that business is in hibernation, I think you might find some interesting stuff there.
- The International Toothpaste Museum — I collect and share with you interesting toothpastes from around the world.
- My Tumblr blog — This is my cutting floor, where I put stuff that won’t make it to this blog.
- My previous blog — If you love my shiny bits, you’ll find more here.
- My life in Nairobi, Kenya, Africa — The adventures of my family and me from 2005–2007, in another part of the world.
Second, real humans who blog. I like each of these blogs for different reasons. You’ll have to explore to find out why. They are in no particular order.
- Blip of Cheer — Johanna writes about childhood experiences, her children, and more.
- Light Green — Chris loves Keith Richards.
- 300 Words a Day — Jon writes about following Jesus.
- Letters from a Small State — Elizabeth shares some ways of thinking with me. And I am stretched even when we don’t agree.
- Tano Tafadhali — Jenny lives in Tanzania but is Australian.
- Telling Secrets — I’ve known Marti since 1998. She recently started a new life in Oregon.
- Tom is a photographer, a network systems engineer — and a really nice guy.
And here are links to some old reviews.