Here are some sites I think you’ll enjoy.
First, the self-promotional stuff.
- The blog of my former business, Greener Grass Media — Here are useful insights on promoting your business or organization. Though that business is in hibernation, I think you might find some interesting stuff there.
- The International Toothpaste Museum – I collect and share with you interesting toothpastes from around the world.
- My Tumblr blog – This is my cutting floor, where I put stuff that won’t make it to this blog.
- My previous blog – If you love my shiny bits, you’ll find more here.
- My life in Nairobi, Kenya, Africa – The adventures of my family and me from 2005-2007, in another part of the world.
Second, real humans who blog. I like each of these blogs for different reasons. You’ll have to explore to find out why. They are in no particular order.
- Blip of Cheer – Johanna writes about childhood experiences, her children, and more.
- Light Green – Chris loves Keith Richards.
- 300 Words a Day – Jon writes about following Jesus.
- Letters from a Small State – Elizabeth shares some ways of thinking with me. And I am stretched even when we don’t agree.
- Tano Tafadhali – Jenny lives in Tanzania but is Australian.
- Telling Secrets – I’ve known Marti since 1998. She recently started a new life in Oregon.
- Tom is a photographer, a network systems engineer – and a really nice guy.
And here are links to some old reviews.