1. What was the first movie your mother saw?
2. What was the day of the week when you first ate breakfast cereal?
3. What street did your grandfather live on when he was 24 years old?
4. What was the middle name of your third grade teacher?
5. What was the name of the first girl your least favorite uncle kissed?
6. How much money did your parents spend during their honeymoon?
7. What is the species of the most endangered plant in Borneo? (No web searches allowed. We are tracking your cookies.)
2 Replies to “Bad website security questions”
Here are questions that are equally bad, but on the opposite end of the scale (i.e., too easy).
1. What was your mother’s MARRIED name?
2. What is the name of the street on which you now live?
3. Wherefore art thou, Romeo?
(OK, those last two questions were a bit abstract.)
Love them, Bill.
Comments are closed.